Calling all Activators IN!
The SheEO Activation Summit and Gala is a day of connection, collaboration and most importantly, celebration of your radical generosity. At our inaugural US Summit and Gala, you'll have an opportunity to connect with other amazing SheEO Activators in the network, meet your selected 2016 Ventures, learn from inspiring speakers, and build your Activator portfolio. Together we’ll challenge the status quo while practically engaging with one another to build our networks and share our abundant resources. Let’s co-create the future together!
Date: February 27, 2017
Location: Denver, Colorado @ The Westin Denver Downtown
Book Your Stay
If you are flying in to Denver and haven’t booked accommodation yet, we’ve secured a special Activator rate at the Westin Denver Downtown at $169/night. To reserve your stay click here to access the SheEO Activator online booking link and special rate.
You must reserve prior to February 13, 2017 to access this special group rate. Subject to availability.
Orientation Package: About a week before the Summit, we’ll be sending a short orientation package to you via email with all of the information you’ll need to get the most out of the Activation Summit. We will also provide all the materials you require at the Summit, but you may wish to bring a notebook and a pen to jot down your own notes throughout the day.
Attire: We want you to be comfortable during the Summit while we dive deep together. So, be yourself and wear something you can move in. The weather in Colorado in February can range from below freezing to the high 70s—sometimes in the span of a few hours. Check the weather before you pack, and in general plan on dressing in layers and being prepared for things to change at a moment’s notice. Cocktail attire is requested for the evening's Gala.
Shared Dressing Room Space: If you need a place to change between the Summit and Gala, we will provide a shared dressing room area. Don't forget the Summit wraps up by 4:30pm so there will be time to change before the Gala begins at 6:00pm.
Things to do in and around Denver
- Founded in 1858, Denver has a rich and varied history as an epicenter of Native American Culture, mining and gold-rush town, recreational mecca, and increasingly as an entrepreneurial and innovation hub.
- If you have a little extra time in and around the summit, there are lots of things to do in and around the city.
- Check out local cultural and artistic events on Westword or the Denver Post and be sure to check out the exhibits at the Denver Art Museum or Colorado History Center as well as performances at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
- If shopping is more your speed, be sure to visit the Denver Pavilions, Larimer Square, or Cherry Creek Shopping District.
- For the more adventurous, world-class skiing and mountain sports are just a day-trip away!
- As a healthy-lifestyle hotbed, Denver also offers many unique holistic spa and fitness experiences:
- Pura Vida Fitness & Spa offers three-day free trials if you want to explore it over the weekend
A New Spirit offers a range of unique spa services including flotation, infrared sauna, acupuncture and more
Holistica also offers a range of unique holistic skin and body care services
5-star salt caves offers ionic foot baths, energy healing, and full body relaxation in their Himalayan salt cave
The events below have been organized by local Activators to offer optional ways for you to connect and get to know one another in meaningful ways:
- Sunday February 26th from 5pm - 7pm: Cocktail Hour
Your city leads for LA, the Bay area, and Colorado will be hosting an informal happy hour at the Westin Bar from 5-7 on Sunday night, February 26th.
- Tuesday February 28th from 7a - 9am: Breakfast
Our Secure Future, founded by Colorado Activator Cynda Collins Arsenault, will be hosting a special breakfast at the Westin on Tuesday, Feb. 28 for anyone interested in exploring synergies between business and peace building in today’s world. RSVP here.
Thank you to our generous partners
Partners in Collaboration
Partners in Gratitude
Partners in Boldness
Please email [email protected] if you haven't received your invitation or if you have any questions.